ah. i give up. Guys are like chocolates. they taste so good when you put them in your mouth.. but they melt so fast and then.. they're gone. You dont feel them anymore. Why should I bother thinking about it so much when it gives me stress!..
So I am deciding to forget about it .. and I FEEL like I am a happier person right now!!..
Pastor said in church last night! " ENJOY LIFE. but dont go sleeping around" like duh. lol
so today im gonna set my rules and start enjoying life to the max. gotta refrain from being jobless at some point!
PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUYA. ( starts dancing the *halo* dance.. halo! halo! halleluya! hi hi.. *with hand actions* and starts irritating Kai Li and Mabel)
I naww I nawww I nawwww!
xoxo
berenai
Sunday, January 9, 2011
im not bella swan anymore
Posted by Berenai mason at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
UGLY!!!!!
IRRITATED ALREADY!
Post a Comment