You know..
Im that kind of person who likes to live my own life.. I believe in ways where telling people what to do is awfully rude.Well if its for a good cause , yes. But if its so minor, it can really cross my patience. I dont do that. why? coz I know its your life. your ways. YOU choose to do what you wanna do. Stopping people or telling people off to do something they already know is just not nice for me.Coz I dont do that.
You may not know whats going on in a person's mind. They might have their own goal for the day. Their own motives. Their own plans.
seriously. I can be very pissed when people tell me what to do.. what to say.. its my life, common. I want to do what I WANT TO DO. I choose my own time to do things. and I feel like behaving the way I do is because its my life. No one has control over you unless its God.
okay. feeling better for letting this out. hmmm.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Dont tell me what to do.
Posted by Berenai mason at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment