It happened. at 3 am. I dont know what happened but it just so happened. Im confused. I still am scared to know it happened. And the fact that it involves a long term friendship.
Feels like a puzzle piece has completed a whole picture of my heart and its valves. Mind you, every word i type means something.
Feels like the Source of oxygen in my life is being restored. I feel like Im breathing the air I have longed to breathe once again in my life.
It is the most powerful thing in the world. What have I got now, can you figure it out?
Hope things go well. sooner or later it will surface. And im not sure how would reactions turn out. chemically, physically and psychologically.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
out of ordinary
Posted by Berenai mason at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment