BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 27, 2010

reporting from kuching, sarawak

Some people can record down what they see and do everyday in their blog..and updating it always. all those interesting things. But sometimes I rather keep it safe in my memory. This explains why i dont really update it. I stop writting diaries too now. last time, I used to keep like 5-6 diaries! everyday with 2 to 3 entries! ahh. (mostly about my eye candies and crushes at that time teehee!)now, gosh. its just too hard to talk about eye candies and crushes. coz its gettin lesser. I'm getting bored of the faces I see especially in campus and one is leaving for partner medical school already. haha.

okay. now I remember. I got a story.

Last month, I gave this eye candy of mine an orange candy, coz he brings his orange bagpack to campus. and I left a note with the candy saying "Thanks for leaving my day sweet whenever you pass me by". I mean common! He was my candy!.. friends said he's really ........er..... not my type of guy. but that doesnt mean he cant be my eye candy? Anyways I felt relieved for giving him that candy and that note. I want to do something crazy in my life because I realise life is getting shorter by the day.

Speaking of life..

So far, I feel like wrapping up 2010.. It has been a year for losts.
Since early this year..
1) One of my good friends lost her grandma
2) and another friend lost his father few weeks after
3) few weeks after that, I went to that same crematorium to witness my dearest aunt/poh poh being cremated. I lost her too
4)and then few months after that... I broke up with my boyfriend i loved so much. Its not a permanent lost, but still, i lost someone so lovely, so kind..... but things weren't going our way
5) a month ago, i was shocked that I didnt even cry.. that my paternal grandad passed away... and there goes another funeral...
6) and just few days ago, my best friend called me up and said her beloved aunty passed away............

I never saw many deaths in a year.. I always have phobia-ed death. I guess this is how God's trying to make me strong, after the death of uncle Rex..

I hope i wont loose anyone anymore..

0 comments: