"I still remember the world from the eyes of a child"..
Here I go again.Reminiscing about my life. I remembered everything,every bit of it..
Sorrow engulfed me like a fog as i sit here alone on my grave
waiting for someone to pay me a visit..maybe even expecting flowers in their hands?
Oh GOD! why did i have to go so soon!?
...a particular song continued to echo in my lifeless thoughts...
Slowly these feelings were crowded by what I know now.. where has my heart gone?
..an uneven trade from the real world..i want to go back to..believing in everything..."
"That song!........"I thought. Really portray how I am feeling right now.
In the mid of this cool weather of dawn, I just couldn't control flashbacks and memories.......
of when i was still living in the real world.
The song!... It chorused through and through in my mind,leaving me to stray among unkempt graves and tombstones of crosses and angels
Some with dried flowers on them..which showed how long someone hasn't come over to replace them..
I realised they were all like me.. a lost lonely soul.
I walked gracefully around the cemetery sweeping the dead grounds with my long black dress.
A dress my mother had bought on my last day living in the real world.

I then had a flashback of when I was once a little child.
The precious one I was. .. and my parents plus my elder sister loved me so much that they would give their whole world to me.
I sat down at the corner of the gravesite on the cold cemented floor and leaned my back on the rusty-peeled old cemetery gates.
I began to shed unearthly tears.

"I still remember the sun always warm on my back......
but somehow it seems colder noww.... where has my heart gone?
trapt in the eyes of a stranger..
i want to go back to..
believing in everything...'

As i sat there the solemn song continued to play in my ghostly mind and I began to recall the day of my death.
It was a bright shiny day...a beautiful one where wonderful things can be done.
How great it was! for I was celebrating my 16th birthday!
But the happy moments ended with a shocking news of my sudden death.
Who would have expected it to come?..
Sorrow,sorrow,sorrow...
suddenly I know i'm not breathing...
But i'm still here.
All that's left of yesterday..
I swiftly got up to my feet for the sun is coming up.
Well, it seems like another day huh?
Another day waiting for company.. and maybe fresh flowers??
Another day of being lost and forgotten.


.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment